If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on hms.com infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on hms.com;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement may be contacted at email@example.com. Only claimed infringement notifications may be sent to the Copyright Agent.